Rules & Regulations
(1) Vendor space is limited to those persons whom have paid and contracted booth, therefore booth sharing is not allowed.
(2) Vendors are responsible for the safekeeping of its items during duration of pop-up shop event.
(3) Vendors shall assume responsibility for damages made by them to the facility and property.
(4) Vendors will be provided a table, table skirt draping, 2 chairs, waste basket, and basic table sign
(5) Vendors will have 1 1/2 hours to set up booth before opening time and 30 minutes to breakdown
(6) Vendors whom provide written cancellation notification at least 4 weeks prior to pop-up shop date will be eligible to apply vendor fee towards a future pop up shop Sunday event. If canceling prior to 2 weeks before event date you will only receive 50% refund of vendor fee. Vendors canceling the day of pop-up event shall forfeit 100% of vendor fee.
(7) Pop-up shop Sundays provide a professional atmosphere for all vendors. Music will be played during event on overhead speakers at a respectful volume that doesn't interfere with each vendor. Therefore the use of Audio equipment/video monitors, loud speakers and amplifiers are not permitted.
With my typed signature, I agree to all terms listed above. I agree that i understand the full contents of this agreement as it pertains to execution of rules and regulations and cancellation and refund policy of Beauty Kemistry and it's owners and operators.